StackOfStuff.net

Rush Limbaugh has his . . . well, here is mine. This is my record of news stories and issues that interest me. You can also find more headlines at the site where I serve as editor: The Common Voice.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The One Thorn in My Heel

Politics of being political

Yep, this has always been the one bad thing about being a Tar Heel fan. It wasn't until the mid-eighties that I really came aware of how liberal Dean Smith is politically. Of course, that shouldn't come as a surprise since he spent so much time on the campus of UNC Chapel Hill! The only thing that could be worse is Duke.

I just try to separate my politics from my sports. Of course, I always have NASCAR - hold it, wasn't Rick Hendrick pardoned by Bill Clinton?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home