StackOfStuff.net

Rush Limbaugh has his . . . well, here is mine. This is my record of news stories and issues that interest me. You can also find more headlines at the site where I serve as editor: The Common Voice.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Talladega Predictions

This is just a little fun. I went back through the last four Talladega races and found that if each driver finishes in the average position over that period, the Points Standing coming out of the EA Sports race will be shuffled. Now, do I really think that is how things will go? No.
After TalladegaAfter Dover
Dale Earnhardt Jr.Jeff Gordon
Jeff GordonKurt Busch
Kurt BuschDale Earnhardt Jr.
Jimmie JohnsonJimmie Johnson
Mark MartinMark Martin
Ryan NewmanElliott Sadler
Elliott SadlerMatt Kenseth
Tony StewartRyan Newman
Matt KensethTony Stewart
Jeremy MayfieldJeremy Mayfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home