StackOfStuff.net

Rush Limbaugh has his . . . well, here is mine. This is my record of news stories and issues that interest me. You can also find more headlines at the site where I serve as editor: The Common Voice.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Don't quit your day job!


Yesterday I took off from work to play in a golf tournament for The Wilds Christian Camp. It was lots of fun! This is a picture of my partner Dan Wooster, myself, Dean Trondle, and Ted Alston. We're standing by the hole sponsorship sign for The Worthwhile Company. Had it not been for Ted, we would have been sunk. As it was, we were still not anywhere near winning. We ended up two under.

I came home and hopped on my bike and headed for a ride. I pushed for an hour and broke my previous record. I averaged 19.4 mph for that hour. By the time I reached home, I had riden for 28 miles and averaged 18.2 mph. Boy was I sore when I woke up this morning! My back was sore from golf and my legs were sore from the ride.

Sometimes soreness feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home