StackOfStuff.net

Rush Limbaugh has his . . . well, here is mine. This is my record of news stories and issues that interest me. You can also find more headlines at the site where I serve as editor: The Common Voice.

Monday, June 12, 2006

More like Wall - Oh No!

The bad news? I got beat. The good news? So, did Tru-Jr-Fan.


The field is tightening up. I'm now 9/4. Tru-Jr-Fan, BBuck, and Super_D are all 8/5. What a change from back when I was running away from everyone. Of course, it makes it more interesting when most everyone has a chance.

I was listening to the radio getting ready to go into church when Gordon went into the wall. I didn't get to see it until I got home. Man! I don't know what hurts more, hitting the wall or falling out of the top 10. I just don't know if he's got it in him to climb back up. I know there are plenty of races left, but the 24 team just hasn't shown the ability to adjust with the track. Even without the wreck, he was close to falling into 10th in the standings.

Next week it is on to Michigan where I face BBuck. He now has three drivers in the top 10. He is going to be a force to be reckoned with. I'm going to think seriously about sitting Gordon and moving Shrub up. Statistically, that would be the better choice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home